GALA





thank you for your great work! :-) I dont´speak spanish, so I hope you understand my english.

Gala ist fine. She is a great suneshine! She lives with me since 1 week and I will not miss her anymore! My family, who visit me severel times a week, is cracy for her too.
She knows what she want´s, like playing with her cat-angle-fish and loves to lie with me on the sofa in the evening.
At the moment she sleeps in the floor in her favourite cat-basket. She is a healty lady, 4,5 kg weight.
She loves moving things, but dont like too much noise, maybe because she was living on a very silence place the weeks before she came to me.

I send you some pictures of her (and one with me too ;-)) so you can see how she looks now.

Where was she found? Was she alone when you found her or has she relatives?

With all my best wishes

Christiane

Comentarios

Entradas populares