linda

Dear friends from Arca de Noe in Albacete, 

I hope you remember me. I'm Linda, a lovely, beige one-year-old dog. I lived in your shelter until I travelled to Albert Schweitzer Tierheim in Kranenburg-Kleve at the end of December 2011. I didn't stay long there, just a few days. On 3rd January 2012 (a terrible day - stormy, cold and lots of rain) a woman, Irmgard Mayntz, came to the shelter because she wanted to adopt two dogs. (She had had two Spanish dogs  for about 15 years until they died.) 
When she saw me, she fell in love with me at once and decided to take me with her. But the best thing was that she adopted another Spanish dog ( called Tim), too.  Tim comes from Cabo de Palos / Los Belones.  He is a really good dog - always friendly, quiet and patient. 
Our new home is in Herzogenrath near Aachen, about 160 kilometres from Kleve. I'm really happy because we have a big garden where we can play and run and we walk through the woods or in the fields every day. By the way, I've got a new name: 'Lucy'.  I'm sure you remember that all people and dogs love me because I'm so friendly and lively . I just want to be everybody's friend; Irmgard  often says "She's our little princess".  Tim is quieter than me - so we are a good team.

In April we were on holiday in the Netherlands. We enjoyed  running along the beach and hunting the seagulls and relaxing on a deckchair afterwards (We have attached some photos).  But we were also happy when we were back home in our flat with our sofa and our garden. I hope you can open the attached photos.

Perhaps you can see how happy I am here in Germany.
I know that I wouldn't have survived if you hadn't rescued me and if you hadn't given me the chance for a new life in Germany. Thank you very much!
I hope that you'll continue your work and that lots of other abandoned dogs will get the chance for a new life.

Best wishes from

Linda (now Lucy) 
with Tim and Irmgard Mayntz

Comentarios

Entradas populares