MERLE





Dear friends in Spain!r Last year (30th of Dec. 2010) me and my family went to the "TierheimFeucht" in Germany to take "CIRENIA" with us. She's a Galga fromAlbacete and we call her "MERLE". She was very shy and nervous. - Nowshe's the "boss" of our pack of 3 dogs…! J Merle is very, very tenderto us human beings and sometimes a little bit testy to other dogs. Sheis really special for me - Merle is my "dog of the heart"! I don't haveto tell her very much - Merle knows what to do to please me. If you have any information of her former live, I would be very pleasedto hear about… (if there's time - I know, you have a lot of work;especially now, in autumn and winter … L ). I want to thank you! Thank you for your work, your engagement, your perseverance and your bigheart! Attached some photographs! Kind regards, Julia Singer & family

Comentarios

Entradas populares