Lucy

Dear animal friends of El Arca de Noe, Lucy sends you dear greetings from far Germany formerly Antonieta. On 21 June we carried Lucy forward from the Albert Schweitzer Tierheim. She came straight from Spain and no one can say us where Lucy comes and which the circumstances are those it in the Tierheim brought. Therefore I turn today to you. Although it itself very well in-lived and large progress makes gives it some fears which we not to explain not to be able itself. It has fear of water and sometimes it frightens somewhat in the environment so that it only home would like. Know they somewhat about the circumstances of Lucy. Where it lived with humans or it roamed around. Over some details I would be very grateful. I hope it can my translation understand and I will soon send pictures. Love of greetings and thanks for this lovely dog.
Andrea Dörenkamp
Viersen

Comentarios

Entradas populares